I suggest you ...

Problems with firmware download

Having problems downloading firmware. When I unzip "Update.bin" it becomes another zipped folder titled "update.bin.cpgz"

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Dear Anonymous,

This is Haibi. I’m with MonsterGODJ team.
    ‘update. bin’ file is not a zip file, So you don’t need yo unzip it. Try to put the ‘update. bin’ file into ‘GODJ-DRIVE’ or ‘SD card’ folder and update.

If you have any other question, plz let me know. :)

Thanks and regards,
    Haibi

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Hello there! I am in China, I can not download the latest firmware on the website Monster GO DJ, can not send a copy of the latest firmware to my mailbox? My mailbox is 19433459@qq.com Thank you!

• carlos commented  · 

How do I do a factory reset? When I tried updating it, it deleted all sound for drums and piano guitar etc. So please tell me how to reset.

• james commented  · 

having the same problem down loading firmware

• Jeff commented  · 

files are mp3. tried to update firmware. then tried to do a firmware recovery. when prompted to reset with a pen and hold the 3 proper knobs and restart, then slide the cross fader left to right it works great. however once at that point its looking for the files to load my options at that point are boot normal only. the other options for sd and usb both says "no update.bin" please help. I haven't been able to use this since I bought it. its nothing but a 300 dollar paper weight....

• AdminGO-DJ Support Team (GO-DJ Experts, JD Sound Inc) commented  · 

Dear Jeff,

Please check the format of the songs first. GODJ only supports mp3 and wav format. If they are the right format. Maybe the music files are not compatible with the machine. U can send us the music files and we'll check them for u.
        As for the sampler, it only supports wav files. And you can just put less than 8 samplers in each folder. So please check it first. If it still doesn't work, please send us the sampler files to check. (mail address:support@jdsound.co.kr)

If there is any other question, please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
        Haibi.

• Jeff commented  · 

haibi I have done that and I don't see anything on the drive at all...... same thing with the SD. I see songs and stuff when its in the computer but nothing at all when I install into the GODJ

• Anonymous commented  · 

ohhhh. :) thank you for your quick response!

Feedback and Knowledge Base