I suggest you ...

ENLARGE WAVE FORMS AND BEATGRID EDITING.

there should be an icon on the second screen saying ENLARGE WAVEFORMS OR WAVEFORM ZOOM X2. this would enlarge the wave forms on the second screen and minimize the equalizer temporary. make them almost as big as the wave forms of the samples. then when the wave forms are enlarged there should be an icon to EDIT BEAT GRID. so you could ACCURATELY edit the beat grid AND be able to set more accurate cue points. ALSO when editing the beat grid it SHOULD also reset the beat radar to a 12 o clock position. this would make playing the files and mixing a lot more accurate.

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    nicknick shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jåW dîNjåW dîN commented  · 

This seems like 2 separate features. For me the priority would be the ability to edit beat grid. Another thought would be to support importing beat grids from Pioneer Rekordbox.

• boingboing commented  · 

That's great! It would be better if there were another "screen" (like there's another one for scratching) where the whole track's waveform should appear magnified, so it would become much easier to set cue points and/or find certain track's points (no beat, etc). When the track is being played on that deck, a vertical line should move through the waveform.

• Prof LeeProf Lee commented  · 

I think that this is a great suggestion.

• deepdjdannydeepdjdanny commented  · 

Yeah, why not, eh? :)
        warpmarker plus, serato on steroids...

Feedback and Knowledge Base